The Google play promo code : (www.play.google.com) is an electronic software distribution. Google Play delivers digital media content such as audio, video, video games and software etc. It was also known as the Android Market. This is the official app store for Android Operating Systems, so users can develop and download apps from the Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and publish through Google. Google play also works as a digital media store, which provides music, books, movies and television programs. It offered news publications and magazines before the perfection of Google news on May 15, 2018.
Before learning about Google Play Codes, it is mandatory to have some important facts about Google Play Store. It is bringing the Android Market, Google Music and Google eBook store into a single brand, marking a change in Google’s digital distribution strategy. Following their re-branding, Google has gradually expanded the geographical support for each of the services. The services included in the Google Play store are Google Play Books, Google Play Games, Google Play Movies & TV, and Google Play Music.
Applications are available through Google Play either free of charge or premium. These applications can be downloaded directly to their Android devices through the Google Play website or Play Store mobile app. An application that leverages the hardware capabilities of a device can be targeted to users of specific hardware components. Such as motion sensor for motion-dependent games and front-facing camera for online video calling.
List of Google Play Codes 2019
More than 145 countries user can buy apps from the Google Play Store. Although Google play promo codes notes on their support pages that payment content may not be available in some provinces or territories. Even if the governing country is listed above. Developers can distribute apps to the Google Play Store at more than 150 locations. But at some places the merchant registration cannot support.
If a person has a developer experience and wants to distribute apps in the Google Play Store. Then the developer should have a Google Play Developer Console account. Developers can distribute apps on Google Play at more than 150 locations. However not every location supports merchant registration.
Individuals who work on developing apps can control apps in which the app is distributed in the country. As a result of control, pricing for app and in-app purchases is also done in each country. Developers receive 70% of the total price of the application, and the remaining 30% goes into operating fees and distribution partners. Apps can also be searched by keywords provided by the developer. The application purchased is remotely downloaded and installed on Android device. When searching for apps, users can press on suggested search filters, so they help find apps matching filters.
History of Google Play Promo Code :
Google initially released its Android version Play Store on 22nd October 2008. It provides content such as apps, books, magazines, music, movies, and television programs. This facilitates filters for the search of all kinds of apps. Google Play was launched on 6th March, 2012. Google Play was also known by the first 3 other names: Android Market, Google eBook store and Google Music.
If we talk about its apps downloads, in March 2009, there were 2,300 applications available in Google which reached around 30,000 in March 2010. By 2017, it reached 2.7 million apps with 82 billion downloads. That was Famous by the name of Android Market. Android Market was announced by Google in the 28th August 2008. This was available for users on October 22, 2008. Google Play was developed by American multinational technology company “Google LLC”.
Google Play Promo Codes was first released on 22nd October, 2008 in the name of Android Market. In December 2010, content filtering was added to the Android market. That’s why each app’s detail page started showing a promotional graphic at the top and the maximum size of an app was 25 MB to 50 MB. Google launches Google eBook store in December 2010 with the launch of 3 million eBooks. As a result, it became “the world’s largest eBook store”. This is also known as the EBook Museum. In May 2011, new app lists were added in Google’s Android Market with “Top Free”, “Top Paid”, “Trending”, “Editor’s Choice”, “Top Developers” and “Top Grossing”.
In November 2011, Google announced Google Play Music. It facilitates listening to music and downloading for music. And in February 2011, Google introduced a website interface for the then-Android Market, which provides access via computer. In March 2012, the Android Market was re-branded as Google Play promo codes and this year Google play promo code allowed developers to engage 2 expansion files with basic downloads of the app. Furthermore, the maximum size of each file was 2GB and the maximum size of the whole file was kept up to 4GB. In May 2013, under a redesign of the website interface, the recently-redesigned Android app was matched.
In July 2014, the Google Play Promo Code for Store Android app added new headers to the Book and Movie section. A new additional notification screen (which provides a list of the latest available app versions, installed sizes and content ratings). In which quick app permissions were simplified in the overview categories. In April 2016, Google announced the redesign of adding all the icons used for its suit play app to the same style and consistent look. Google Play Store codes had more than 82 billion app downloads in 2016, and more than 3.5 million in 2017. In May 2017, Google removed the icon named “Shopping Bag” from Google Play icon.
In April 2016, Google announces Google Play Awards, named “a way to recognize our incredible developer community and highlight some of the best apps and games”. And after launch of Google Play promo codes in March 2017. Google released a list that gave full details of best-selling apps, movies, books, games, and music for the past 5 years. And in the month of June this year highlighted an editorial program called “Android Excellence” for high quality apps.
Google Articles: Google has given a new looked to Google Play’s interface on many occasions. There are a lot of articles available in the Google Play Store, which make the role of Google Play enthrall, just like there are some main articles:
- Google Play Music: Google Play Music codes is a music store with more than 45 million songs. In it you get songs of every language and together it gives free cloud storage of up to 50 thousand songs to the users. Together we are giving you the best offers to download these songs. Stay connected with us to take advantage of our offers even further.
- Google Play Games: In 2013, the Google Play promo code for Games service was introduced in a Google I/O annual developer conference in California. This was later launched on July 24, 2013 as a standalone mobile app. This is a service through which the Android users can take advantage of online games. It gives real-time multiplayer gaming capabilities, social and public leader boards, cloud saves and achievements. We have brought you an opportunity to enjoy an Android Games.
- Google Play Books: Google Play Books is an eBook digital distribution service. Through this, you can read and buy all kinds of books. Since January 2017, Google’s service is available in 75 countries. In this, users can buy books as well as upload their books in PDF and EPUB file formats. You can buy more than 6 million books in Google Play Books. If you are still not satisfied with their values, then we are giving you many selected offers, in which you can easily purchase books of your choice at a lower price.
- Google Play Newsstand: Google created by Google Play Newsstand in which the user is provided with all types of news. In May 2018, Mobile App Google merged Google News into Google News & Weather. This news reader, feed reader, online newspaper and digital newsstand services are available. It is available in both free and paid methods. But the content of the paid newsstand is available in 35 countries only. Along with this you get the subscriptions of digital magazines. If you want to buy selected magazines, then we have brought you booming offers. There you can buy more news and magazines at a lower cost. For which you have to subscribe to your selected magazines or newspapers and redeem the offers shown by us.
- Google Play Movies & TV: Google Play Movies & TV an exciting service that offers convenience of video, movies and television shows according to users’ demand. Google Play Movies & TV service was available in 110 countries in January 2017. But some TV shows are only available in Japan, Canada, France, Australia, Germany, Austria, the United States, Switzerland and the United Kingdom countries. You can also buy video on rent in this article. Some users want them to get a lot of benefit at a lower cost, so we have brought your offers to you. For which you can also take advantage of some special offers by us.